[mythtv-users] MythVideo Question

Griffon -- bushibot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:15:25 UTC 2005

Does AVIMERG work on WMV (m$ ASF wrapper I think) files? I know newer
version of virtual dub do not which leaves *shudder* the ms media
client thing that...well lets just a rather not use it. I'ts only a
small percentage of my files but it would be nice to do a series of
joins on a few of them.

On 4/13/05, James Stembridge <jstembridge at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/13/05, Sasha Z <kleptophobiac at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there some reason that you don't just rejoin the files? it's
> > trivially easy in virtualdub, and you can batch them up to go eat a
> > sandwich.
>
> Rejoining the files does indeed work well, assuming they are avi's at
> least. Personally I use avimerge which is part of transcode.
> Unfortunately I have yet to find a suitable solution for ogm's.

-Griffon