[mythtv-users] Error message causing short freezing in frontend Menu's

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:02:17 UTC 2005

Hi!  This is really generic sadly, but there really isn't a whole lot
of information for me to provide.  When I go to any menu, actually,
even after directly starting the frontend, the terminal throws out
this error:

UIImageType::LoadImage() - Cannot find image: none

And repeats it about a billion times.  If I switch from menu to menu,
I get a pause.  If I back out of a deep menu, such as the menu
containing the "delete recordings" option, I get a very long pause,
probably around 30 seconds, but this is the only error showing up.

Any ideas are very welcome.

Thanks!