[mythtv-users] gave up on the Epia

Jonas Pedersen jonas at chown.dk
Thu Apr 14 15:23:47 UTC 2005

Matt Sullivan wrote:
> I avoided upgrading to the new driver due to negative early reports, but
> I should really try the new one, see if it helps.
>
> I have everything running through TV-out on the VIA board. I am running
> at 800x600. Dont have my exact xorg.conf to hand, but I'm using PAL.

Reason for asking is that when I run tv-out in 800x600 in overscan, the
image is a bit too far to the right. I did not see it before I was
watching a recording with the logo in the upper right corner and a part
of the logo was missing. Have not been able to adjust this anywhere in
mythTV.

Do not know if you have this problem, if you don't I would be glad to
see you xorg.conf file.

--
Jonas Pedersen - jonas(a)chown.dk
http://chown.dk & http://pictureshow.dk