[mythtv-users] Audio - one channel doesn't play sounds

Claude Boucher bouchecl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:59:13 UTC 2005

Chad wrote :

It seems that checking the "Independent muting of L/R channels" button
in the frontend configuration (it's located at the bottom of the page
you set the other audio parameters such as the master volume, etc.)
worked in my case! I tuned the station causing me problems three times
and I got sound every time.

Chad, you're my hero! :-)