[mythtv-users] Cutting first couple frames?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Apr 14 11:31:14 UTC 2005

I've noticed that when I have a recorded program where it
starts out in commercial, the first frame or two plays before
advancing to the first cut position.  When using nuvexport,
these first few frames get exported as well.  I've made sure
there are no cut postions at the beginning of these shows,
and I've gone so far as to remove all cuts and create my
own cutlist but still end up with those pesky frames at the
beginning.  The only way I've been able to remove these
is to use something like ulead VideoStudio to edit out the frames
after I've exported to DVD (mpeg2) using nuvexport.

Should these frames be displaying?

Oh - mythcommflag using CVS from 4/2 flagged 'Stacked'
last night perfectly.  Woohoo!

Paul