[mythtv-users] DVB-T Radio..

John Pullan jmp at tarantella.com
Thu Apr 14 09:53:27 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 10:45 +0100, George Styles wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im still using the old-pre 'big dvb patch' version of Myth, because
> the new version does not scan for and find radio channels. (whereas
> the old one allowed me to put in a dummy video PID to record radio)
>
> There was a patch a while ago, which fixed this, but it doesnt apply
> cleanly to the current CVS.
>
> Has anyone updated the patch to current CVS level, or even better, is
> it going to be committed to the main build?

I wrote the original patch to the scanner etc to find the Radio
channels. However, AFAIK, that patch and all subsequent updates to it
only allow recording of radio channels (with limitations). In order for
this stuff to be applied to cvs the internal player would need to be
modified/fixed as well. (I think one of the patches allowed play back
via mythweb maybe ?)

If you like ,I'll try and re-cut the scanner patch, but it may take a
day or two. (Might include the updates to get the record options correct
as well)

--
John