[mythtv-users] Hardware MPEG2 Tuner Comparison

Matt Grommes matt at mattorama.net
Wed Apr 13 20:38:10 UTC 2005

The Tech Report just did a comparison of the PVR-150, ATI's TV Wonder
Elite, and the eVGA NVTV. The 150 came in last in picture and the eVGA
card came in first in picture quality. Does that card work in Linux?
Both my Windows MCE w/PVR-150 using friend and I (MythTV with PVR-250)
have been pretty disappointed in the image quality of our boxes so if I
can switch cards and get a better picture, I'd love to do so.

http://techreport.com/reviews/2005q2/tuner-comparo/index.x?pg=1