[mythtv-users] Audio - one channel doesn't play sounds

Claude Boucher bouchecl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:23:41 UTC 2005

Thanks for the advice, but the problem seems to be elsewhere.

I followed your advice and pulled a Sound Blaster Live from one of my
other computers. I disabled the on-board audio and installed the SB in
my Myth box (including editing the /etc/modprobe.conf for a 'emu10k1')
but no luck.

I still get the same intermittent problem with some channels some of the
time. It happens most of the time with channel 15, but I also got a
video-only recording last night on channel 21 (a CBS affiliate).

We'll see what happens with 0.18...

Claude