[mythtv-users] Remove keyword recoding

Kristian Eide kreide at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:33:29 UTC 2005

A while ago I put in the keyword "documentary" to get Mythtv to record
all documentaries. However, this quickly filled up my HD and I removed
the keyword. Now, the problem is that mythtv is still recording all
documentaries! I've tried to look in the mysql database, but I've been
unable to find any trace of the keyword.

Can anyone help me with where this keyword could still be stored so I
can remove it? It is getting tiresome to have to delete all
documentaries every other day to prevent my disk from filling up
(another question is why mythtv doesn't detect a full disk condition
and stops recording).

Thanks!

--
Kristian