[mythtv-users] MythTV & DVB-C

Peter Martens petermartens at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:46:58 UTC 2005

> I'm from Holland too, I've got it working for the FTA channels, Haven't got
> the CI/CAM working yet. Scanning channels is a 'disaster'. Got it going by
> first using dvbscan and adding options to search the whole network and using
> max. timeouts. The found frequencies I then use in myth-tvsetup to scan the
> found frequencies of dvbscan.
> Using ythe frequency supplied by Casema, in my case, doesn't find the
> channels. The set-top boxes have the abilityto find them but myth or dvbscan
> don't.
> I use a KNC-ONE DVB-C adapter with a CI interface also from KNC-ONE.

Hi Henk

Can you give some more details on this? What did you exactly do to
find the channels? I have a siemens card over here, but I can 't get
anything out of it (probably the card is broken!). What is that card
you are using, a clone of some other card? Does it have a CI on the
card? Have you tried a CAM yet?
Looking forward for some more information!

Greets

Peter