[mythtv-users] Recording New Battlestar series

Minh Duong minh_duong at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 05:43:02 UTC 2005

Unfortunately right now all the episodes for the "new"
serices are no longer considered new but repeats so
it's hard to determine the "new" series.  Right now
you only option is to look at the title.  Fortunately
there haven't been that many.  Usually they are on 9pm
CST on Friday.  Watch for the episode name and look
for it.  Also you can visit scifi.com and check out
all the new episode titles.

Sorry.