[mythtv-users] commercial flagging idea - commercial "fingerprinting"

Meatwad meatwad.get.the.honeys at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:39:13 UTC 2005

Ant Daniel wrote:

> Then one day your car insurance is up for renewal, your myth box could
> now give you a list of all car insurance commercials.

I, for one, have absolutely no need to resort to commercials when
looking for products and services. I use a combination of research and
referals to make purchasing decisions.

If the developers have a laundry list of things to fix/add, adding code
to make the commercials more accessible seems like a step backwards in
my opinion.

--
Meatwad