[mythtv-users] 6200 Firewire issues

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:17:42 UTC 2005

I have been seeing the lock on channel change well.  I suspect it
might be related to the cable box closing the stream and reopening it
for the next channel and how long that takes is confusing mythtv...
haven't really tested it yet tho.  Recording goes fine tho, I've heard
a lot of people complaining about the cable box not always sending the
show out but I have not had to experience this yet.

Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman.net>