[mythtv-users] $25 tuner card with remote

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:46:59 UTC 2005

I've been toying with an saa7134 card for, oh, about 2 months now and
am finally getting a picture, but no audio.  I'd also go for the card
suggested by Alex, it works for me literally out of the box.  Now I'm
trying to get audio capture working without having to use Line-In on
my sound card...

Cool