[mythtv-users] SBLive + ALSA + AC3 question

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 06:02:24 UTC 2005

On Apr 10, 2005 3:36 AM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> I can go in and out of xine, myth, HD recordings, standard-def recordings,
> files with 2-channel stereo only, reboot, etc., etc., never have to touch a
> thing on the sound config. :-)

I'd second that - I never need to touch anything on my setup. DVD with
DTS or DD through xine, videos with AC3 or mp3 tracks, DVB recordings,
mythmusic...

> > how different are asoundrc files for the Audigy and SBLive! Value 1024?

You can do a diff between mine (on my site mentioned earlier in the
thread) and Jarod's which I based mine off. My card is an older SB -
it's a Live 5.1 or some such beast - OEM if I remember.

I don't think I changed very much at all.

--
Neil Milne