[mythtv-users] last image from mythtv or mythvideo re-appears on screen

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 04:00:28 UTC 2005

This may be better suited for the ivtv list, but when I stop playing
anything on myth (live tv, video, or recording), the final picture
from that input stays on the framebuffer (pvr-350).  It does not show
up on the menus, but when I select a new video or go to live tv, the 2
second pause I usually get now has that screen paused before the real
thing I am trying to watch shows up.

Any idea what is going on here?  It is not that big of a deal, but it
does seem wierd.  It used to be a black screen.  I had done a few
upgrades of my system, but put ivtv and myth-suite back to the most
stable version in the atrpms repo.

If I type the following, I get that last screen but ghosted and opage
in the background of my main screen until the fb gets something new to
pump out:
/usr/bin/ivtvfbctl /dev/fb0 -globalalpha -nolocalalpha.

Just seems a little wierd.