[mythtv-users] MythTV on XBox (probably a bit OT)

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:59:50 UTC 2005

Do you have a properly setup /etc/hosts file?  That could be causing
you the heartburn here.  Also check perms by touching files (I find
that the easiest solution for basic troubleshooting permissions):
cd /mythtv/recording/directory
touch anything
If you get permission denied, you will want to investigate further, if
not, it's likely a problem is name resolution somewhere...

Good Luck!