[mythtv-users] Sound control PVR350 help needed

Patrick at Mythtv mythtv at pdebrabander.nl
Mon Apr 11 20:03:22 UTC 2005

I've setup my mythtvbox on FC2 and using the PVR350 tv-out to watch on my
tv-set. I've linked the sound from my prv350 to the line-in of my sound
card.
I hear the sound, but can't control it. The sound is controlled when i use
the alsmixer by the headphone channel. Both master and pcm are not working
with live tv.
Watching DVD or a movie with mythvideo is no problem and i can control the
sound.

How is it possible that the sound come through the headphone channel and can
i adjust it so the controls will work