[mythtv-users] MythTV on XBox (probably a bit OT)

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:00:56 UTC 2005

I agree, this seems like connection problem to mythtv files.

Do you have samba properly set up in your linux machine and you can access
it with another computer ?

Did you confgure the samba settigns to xbmcmythtv options ? If I remember
correctly, the syntax shoud be smb://username:password@server-ip/sharefolder

- McIne -