[mythtv-users] Possible OT: Newest nvidia drivers and interlaced modes

BP lists at qucae.com
Mon Apr 11 01:56:35 UTC 2005

Jeff Wormsley wrote:

>> No.  I have a 1920x1080i timing mode from Jarrod that I was using with
>> so-so results before the upgrade.  Now, I still have a 1080i mode, but
>> what is supposed to be on the left of the screen is on the right, and
>> vice versa.  I'll try to illustrate in text:
>>

> Digging around on Google, I can't find any references to anyone else
> with this problem.  I'll have to dig further, it seems.
>
> Jeff.

I can't help you, but can at least tell you you are not the only one
with the problem.  Only happens with a 1080i modeline.  Picture is split
in half, but the mouse pointer is properly framed.  Mouse clicks
register as if the ui were not split.  I am also using an
AudioAuthority, but do not think that relates as the mouse pointer works
properly.

If I find something, I'll post.