[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 27, Issue 66

SpikeyGG spikeygg at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:33:28 UTC 2005

I didn't know the info about the opengl issues... is that true?  I've been
using OpenGL Sync with my dual head TV/Monitor combo for a few weeks.  The
log file says that it's using OpenGL v-sync, it seems to work well.

Also, if you can use OpenGL V-Sync is it the optimal way to go??

Here's my config fie: http://www.spartanframeworks.com/Spikey/XF86Config-4

It'll allow you to do dual head without having to use twinview.

Anyway,

Good luck!
-Greg

Message: 5