[mythtv-users] xorg file for nvidia TV-Out

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:52:29 UTC 2005

On Apr 10, 2005 6:43 PM, Kees van Bemmel <keesvanbemmel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Too bad that those only have one monitor attached. I've been looking
> for a decent working configuration with a vga monitor AND a tv monitor
> attached at the same time.

I wanted to do that too since my frontend is in my office and I ran
cables to send audio/video/ir to my living room. A monitor is attached
to the machine and while I'm in the office, I wanted to be able to
watch stuff.

I dropped the "project" once I red somewhere that I could run into A/V
sync issues since only one head can be use to sync from. I'm not
certain if this applies to OpenGL, XV or both.

Tho, with some effort, there's probably something to be done about it.
I just hate playing around a working xorg.conf. :)

My two cents...

--
cyth