[mythtv-users] Selecting DVB audio pids in 0.17

Ola Nilsson ola.nilsson.home at telia.com
Sun Apr 10 14:52:28 UTC 2005

Hamish Moffatt <hamish at cloud.net.au> writes:

> Sounds like the problem is your viewing application.

Xine and mplayer also had trouble with the recordings. In Xine it had
sound occasionally, but seemed to play it to fast, and then had no
sound for a moment. In mplayer I had no sound at all (could have been
because I'm not familiar enough with the mplayer UI. I guess I need to
learn how to change audio track on a MPEG2 file).

Anyhow, since there seems to be players that have trouble with the two
audio tracks in MPEG2 files, maybe there should be a option to make
myth only record one audio track (and preferable you should be able to
choose with one)?

I'm a rather new myth user, so I'm totally aware that I might be way
of track here. Please tell me if I am.

Regards,
--
/Ola Nilsson