[mythtv-users] Australian XMLTV grabbers

Sun Apr 10 13:35:27 UTC 2005

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:50:44 +0800, Joshua King
<jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>> http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/xmltv/
>
> Good job, I'll just add a note for those who don't know that
> minnie.tuhs.org
> currently requires registration.

Yes.  I mention that on my page.  I am not opposed to it because:

   a) As a community venture the idea is that if you use their data then
you help enter data, and
   b) You need to have people register if they're going to enter data.

> When I was looking at their guide data last
> year, I found it to be the equal of (at least) d1.com.au if not better.

Yeah, it does look pretty good.  They have also been very responsive to
fixing any glitches I find.

> Also you might add a pointer to http://www.icetv.com.au who are
> working on
> MythTV support (ie, XMLTV grabber). (Melb/Syd FTA only)

Didn't know about them.  Thanks for the pointer.  I've added them to
the list.

Cheers,

Will        :-}

--
Dr William Uther                           National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 9385 6357               Computer Science and Engineering