[mythtv-users] playback problems after cvs update

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Sun Apr 10 02:34:36 UTC 2005

I have been running cvs for some time now and just updated from end of
march to cvs as of April 8th. Now playback is not working well at all.
When I first start a show the total time of the recording is something
like 318:00:00, and if I pause it then unpause it shows 58:00, then it
keeps changing even though it has finished recording. The other problem
is fast forward does not work. It pauses playback for about 5 - 10
seconds then starts playing again, only skipping a few seconds. I have
gone back to cvs as of March 25th and it is still broke. Could it be a
backend thing? I haven't gone back that far on the backend yet.

Thanks,
James