[mythtv-users] How to automatically change channel after recording?

Ant Daniel antdaniel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:02:29 UTC 2005

On Apr 9, 2005 2:34 AM, Sasha Z <kleptophobiac at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you'd be much better off editing the mythtv source code to
> change to a fixed channel after any recording job. It should be rather
> trivial.

If someone was to make this sort of change I'd like to see the ability
to run my channel change script when entering LiveTV, why?

Sometime my satellite box might go into standby, or be set to standby
by me (I also have to switch my box to standby to get the firmware
upgraded), my channel change script checks to see if a signal is being
received and if not send the power on signal.

This is not a problem when a scheduled recording activates as that
always seems to execute the change channel script, just a problem when
switching to LiveTV