[mythtv-users] QT 3.3.4 and highlighted buttons

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:28:25 UTC 2005

Jarod,

At the risk of sounding like a total n00b, I don't seem to be able to run
that rpm command. It says 'no such file or directory'

rpm -q uaw-fonts returns this:

urw-fonts-2.2-7.99_1.at

Ideas? I'm probably being overly cautious because...now that I have my
system working, I don't want to do something silly to corrupt my rpm
database.