[mythtv-users] mythFM and playing CDs

Jason M. Sullivan jsullivan at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 8 12:37:28 UTC 2005

I've been looking around the mythtv website and google, but I can't seem to
find MythFM to run the tuner on my PVR-350.  Is this package now included
in the base distribution, or is it orphaned?  Obsolete?

Also, is there a way to simply _play_ a CD, rather than import it?  When
friends bring CDs over, I just want to pop it in and go, rather than
(cough) borrow their music indefinately.

   ////           Jason M. SULLIVAN   jsullivan at nc.rr.com
  |c-oo                  http://www.jason0x21.org
   \_-     "That's not music, that's just sound!" - J. David Fries