RESOLVED [mythtv-users] Broken playback with 0.17 and PVR 350

Tancred Lindholm tancred.lindholm at
Fri Apr 8 08:04:35 UTC 2005

An upgrade of ivtv to 2.0 (rc3i) fixed the playback problem.
The message about /dev/dsp not being available is apparently a bug that
is known and fixable by a trivial change + recompile.

I also found out that frontend 0.15 and backend 0.17 do not talk to
each other, as the protocol has been bumped from ver 8 to 14.

Also, I didn't find any 0.15 debs anywhere, which makes downgrading less