[mythtv-users] SBLive + ALSA + AC3 question

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Fri Apr 8 03:37:47 UTC 2005

Mine has been doing the exact same thing as you are experiencing... Getting
stuck in a certain mode, or getting stuck in a loop where the receiver
alternates between stereo and dolby digital modes, producing no sound but
requiring a warm boot to resolve it.

Still looking into that one (recent upgrade to FC3 + ALSA 1.08).

Nate