[mythtv-users] cablecard

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Apr 7 18:53:15 UTC 2005

[DC]
Can anyone tell me how many MythTV users are currently in use?

I don't see a $100,000 license being that big an issue, this is a user
pay society, CableLabs perform an extremely well run and organized
industry committee.

They appear at first glance to be reasonable in what they are looking to
achieve and how they run their user guidelines.

There is funding available for development on the proviso that there is
a suitable business case to back it up.

(hmm this sounds similar to another post I made a few hours ago about
where is MythTV going to go in the future and in what form or
structure).

Cheers,
Dean