[mythtv-users] Has anyone looked at this for a frontend.

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:00:23 UTC 2005

Actually, this looks more like a dedicated front end:
http://www.vwbinc.com/productspro.html

There don't seem to be any specs or any price on the page, but it
looks more or less like a stripped down 4000 without optical drive or
digital display. The blurb makes it sound like it gets video streamed
to it over IP and runs it out to a TV.

There's no price listed, but without the extras, it sould be a bit
less than the $500 they're asking for the 4000.