[mythtv-users] www.d1.com.au

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Apr 7 13:13:39 UTC 2005

I agree with you about a mix of top and bottom posting.

Not sure what OE has to do with this, I just don't get it, you are
reading messages group by conversation most of the time so you don't
want to scroll all the way to the bottom each time you read the next
message.

Having said that it does make for better forum archiving.

Cheers,
Dean