[mythtv-users] www.d1.com.au

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Apr 7 12:17:33 UTC 2005

Donavan, not to earn enemies early seeing I've only been a MythTV member
for the past week but an Asterisk contributor (and more importantly
funder of various developments) but blow it out your arse.

The top posting bottom posting is an old argument. One I've never seen
the point in scrolling down all the way through a message to get to the
next portion when I'm reading email after email.

Having said that I will acquiesce to your point about text and will post
in text from now on when I remember to change it.

Cheers,
Dean