[mythtv-users] Please help! No recording happening.

Scott Carlson scottcarlson at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 11:49:22 UTC 2005

I'm running a Myth .17, "Jarod based", system. Everything was current last
week, before DST, and it worked fine.  I temporarily downgraded to qt-3.3.3 for
DST, but am back to a current "yum update"

My problem is that when I try to record anything with either the Program Guide
or MythWeb, it adds a "Once" entry to "Recording Schedules" and nothing to
"Scheduled Recordings".  Nothing gets recorded.  In "Backend Status" it says
"There are no shows scheduled for recording." even though there should be a
dozen or so coming up.

Again, this worked last week.

I'm new to Myth, so I'm not sure where to look for this.  I haven't seen
anything in the list like this, (but I could've missed it)

Thanks