[mythtv-users] cablecard

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Apr 6 21:04:10 UTC 2005

I don't think it will be that restrictive to get access to the video
stream, lets face it they are going to allow tv set manufacturers get
access to it etc.
http://www.cablelabs.com/news/pr/2005/05_pr_ocap_010605.html

The 2.0 specification is listed here
http://www.opencable.com/downloads/specs/OC-SP-CCIF2.0-IF-I01-050331.pdf