[mythtv-users] MythTV "What's New"

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:34:13 UTC 2005

Can someone update the "UnderDevelopment" page on the wiki?

http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/UnderDevelopment

It still says:

------8<---------------------

Below are the features and bug fixes which were added for the 0.17
release of MythTV. The release was cut in the wee hours of
11-Feb-2005. This page is the one to which Isaac linked from
Mythtv.org, so it will continue to have the information from the 0.17
release for a while.

Once 0.17 is deemed stable, and WhatsNew is complete and up to date, a
copy will be made on the ReleaseNotes page, at 0.17, and this page
will be cleared to accumulate the CVS changes leading up to 0.18.

But 0.17 has been out for a while, and unless I've missed something
it's pretty much stable. With all the talk of 0.18 being right around
the corner, would it not be an idea to update this so we know what is
under development now, what kinds of things we can expect to start
appearing (And breaking) in the CVS version...

Just a thought