Small quiet HDTV frontend (was Re: [mythtv-users] kernel 2.6.12support)

David George david at thegeorges.us
Wed Apr 6 19:55:14 UTC 2005

On 4/6/2005 3:44 PM, David Shay wrote:

>How loud is the fan on the Commell LV667?

I can't hear it.  This may have a different CPU fan than earlier LV667,
because when I ordered the motherboard they were on hold while Commell
worked out a CPU fan "issue".

>Does the Morex 3677 have a built in fan?

Yes, it does.  It is virtually silent (meaning I can't hear it).

While I am building and testing software I have a hard drive on it and
can hear the hard drive (of course the cover is off, and I am sitting
right next to it).  When I remove the hard drive it is as near silent as
I could tell.  :-)

--
David

HDTV frontend I'm working on (new picture of back, mythmon source)
  http://mythhd.info