[mythtv-users] cablecard

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Apr 6 19:17:43 UTC 2005

 http://mythtv.info/moin.cgi/CableCard

FCC have recently pushed back the deadline for Cablecard to the 1st of
July 2007. Having said that the FCC have indicated both publicly and
privately that this date will be stuck to and not negotiable. In
addition this date may be moved forward should the FCC feel that the
cable companies are being obtuse in bringing this about.

The future of Myth TV will be greatly improved by a cablecard
integration.

If anyone is working on this please contact me as I may have some
funding available for this specific development.

Cheers, Dean