[mythtv-users] Mythstream

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Wed Apr 6 08:52:07 UTC 2005

Hi,
Now that I have installed MythTV again (on my FC3) and have everything
up and running, I  would like to watch Movies streamed from the server.
When I access Videos from the Webinterface (MythWeb) and click on a
video to watch it, all I get is this error:

The requested URL /mythweb/video_url/nameofmovie.avi was not found on
this server.

It would really be nice to have Myth stream the video over the lan, when
I click onto the video in MythWeb. Is this possible? Do I have to use
Mythstream?

Thank you for your answers.
verteiler