[mythtv-users] uc: Keyboard and lirc woes - funny problem

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:40:17 UTC 2005

It would be a funny problem....but I think this was is another that has been
discussed heaps just lately.
 I hate to say it, but you should have searched the archives!
 Anyways, I believe this is a problem with a version of Qt, but don't be
quoting me now ;)

 On Apr 6, 2005 5:56 PM, Barker Thomas <TBARKER at qinetiq.com> wrote:

>  Hi does anyone know why this is:
>
>  When I click enter on the keyboard or ok on the remote control on a
> mythtv frontend button the button just depresses and stays depressed, ie
> does not click to progress.
>
>  Now this used to work, the only thing I have probably changed is the
> distribution packages, ie FC3 apt-get update and upgrade, I am using the
> default apt sources list.
>
>  Any ideas? This one is bugging me?
>
> I am thinking its either lirc or xorg, which have both been upgraded since
> it used to work.
>
>  Thanx
>
> Tom
> The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence
> is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s).
> For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
> or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
> is prohibited and may be unlawful.
> Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored.
> Calls to QinetiQ may be recorded for quality control, regulatory and
> monitoring purposes.

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.