[mythtv-users] QT 3.3.4 and highlighted buttons

Bill Oberman Oberman at BodyMedia.Com
Tue Apr 5 19:04:03 UTC 2005

I might be crazy, but for me Enter fails and Alt + Enter works.  Anyone
else?

william

-----Original Message-----
From: Isaac Richards [mailto:ijr at case.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:32 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] QT 3.3.4 and highlighted buttons

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 12:00 pm, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> Sure seems to be a whole lotta "reverting" going on to get myth to go.
> IIRC there is some fonts package(s) you gotta revert to on FC, and now
> _two_ reasons to revert QT.

No idea on the font package issue.

> Are non-backward changes being made to libraries that myth is not
> keeping up with, or are these cases of "broken" releases being made
and
> not being fixed?  The latter seems suspicious.

For the Qt issues, I think the button problem is local to Fedora.  It's
certainly not happening with 3.3.4 in Debian, and I really don't know
what it
could be.

> On the QT issue of most recent -- the DST handling, is there an open
bug
> at Trolltech on this issue?  Are they even aware of it?

Well, their release notes state that the DST change is a 'fix'.  I'd
disagree
with that, as it changes behavior that's existed for years, and seems to

ignore what their docs say is how things work.

Isaac