[mythtv-users] QT 3.3.4 and highlighted buttons

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Tue Apr 5 17:01:53 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 12:57 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 April 2005 12:42 pm, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> > OK.  So we could classify it as a non-backward compatible API change.
> > In a message yesterday did you not say that with the fix that is in CVS
> > this will be a problem again in the fall when North America rolls their
> > clocks back an hour or did I misunderstand that?
>
> Yeah, that was sarcasm. =)

Heh.  Went right over my head.  I didn't see the actual commit though,
so it was probably out of context for me.

> The fix I put into CVS will work forever unless
> they make another API change in Qt.

Nice.  Thanx!

I will see if I can convince Thac to roll a
0.17_qt_blowed_it_up_real_good interim package for Mandrake.  Is there a
"viewcvs" kind of I/F for mythtv anywhere so I can pinpoint him to the
actual patch?

b.