[mythtv-users] Re: Qt 3.3.4/Daylight Savings Time 1hr guide data offset bug fix

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Apr 5 10:35:09 UTC 2005

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 08:55:02PM -0700, Big Wave Dave wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2005 3:49 PM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> > The attached patch is against 0.17. It is a backport of this morning's cvs
> > fixes by Isaac to remedy the 1-hour guide data offset folks are seeing with
> > Qt 3.3.4. I've updated the ATrpms spec file and shipped a patch to Axel, so
> > look for new Myth builds fairly soon. Figured I'd get it out here for those
> > who don't want to wait and/or run releases not from ATrpms, but aren't
> > prepared for cvs.
> >
> > You may also need to update your guide data afterwards, how to do that has
> > been covered here just recently.
>
> What is the "typical" turn-around time for the RPMs to be released at ATRpms?
>
> I just ran an "apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade --no-act" and
> didn't see anything regarding MythTV yet.
> I am sure that there are a lot of "depends on..." just curious how
> often I should be checking.

Until now ATrpms had 6 distributions and needed 1-2h to recreate
metadata and the web site.

Now three more distributions just entered the game, so the lead-time
is getting critical, and needs a redesign. :/

So expect at the very least 3-4h of minimum reaction time for security
related issues. Anything else is dealt low priority and depending on
demand. But especially when someone sends me read to go patches it's
faster, and Jarod even sent me nicely crafted packages :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net