[mythtv-users] PVR-500 installation

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:00:29 UTC 2005

Alright, I'm to the point of installing the IVTV drivers.  Would this
be the correct steps?

cd ivtv/utils
wget http://hauppauge.lightpath.net/software/pvr250/pvr250_17_21288.exe
./ivtvfwextract.pl pvr250_17_21288.exe
cd ../driver
make; make install
cd ../utils
make
cp ivtvfbctl ivtvplay mpegindex test_ioctl /usr/local/bin

I want to make sure I'm still doing the driver thing correctly.  Thanks!

Matt