[mythtv-users] What's the best audio card for Myth

Alan Hagge ahagge at wbfa.com
Mon Apr 4 21:56:46 UTC 2005

I have no direct experience with it, but others have recommended the
Chaintech AV710 card ($25.00-$30.00) as a good no-frills card for MythTV
(with optical S/PDIF).

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=29-120-103&depa=0

I may try it if onboard audio on my yet-to-be-purchased mobo (Epox
EP-9NDA3J) doesn't hack it...

Alan