[mythtv-users] Re: IOBOUND - blocking write / free AUDIO buffers

Nathan Cournia cournia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:03:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

As a follow-up, I believe I found the source of my problem.  I tracked
down the problem to the kernel (top reported 100% wait time).
Eventually I discovered that disabling APIC (by  appending "noapic" to
the kernel loader) would cause MythTV to start working.

FYI my motherboard is an NVidia 2 based chipset: MB MSI|K7N2GM2-LSR.

nathan