[mythtv-users] High-Definition Playback performance data

Alan Hagge ahagge at wbfa.com
Mon Apr 4 18:08:47 UTC 2005

Jarod,

This is all GREAT information, especially for folks looking to
purchase/upgrade hardware to use MythTV.  Hopefully you'll find time to
organize this, HTML-ize (table format?)  it and put if up on your
website.  As John Kuhn pointed out, it'd be fantastic if you could re-do
the tests with XvMC turned on (or off, depending on which these were
done with...).

Perhaps others could add their data points as well.  I'll be glad to as
soon as I get a bit more experience with things, so that I can trust my
numbers a bit more...

Alan