[mythtv-users] Lircd not working after installing second PVR tuner.

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:05:39 UTC 2005

Greetings list.

I tried a google and couldn't seem to find anything specific to my
setup, and was wondering if anyone else had this issue.

I upgraded my box to a P4 2.4 and did a clean install with FC3 and a
PVR-350. This was working reasonably well.

Today I added my PVR-250 card as I wanted to make sure my box was
stable before adding too much stuff to it.

Now my remote has stopped working. When I was experimenting with dual
tuners before, my remote switched from the 350 card to the 250 card,
but still worked. This time it has stopped working altogether.

Where can I check to make sure the lircd daemon uses the remote from
the 350 card and to get it working again?

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom