[mythtv-users] View all upcoming movies without duplicates?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon Apr 4 02:47:44 UTC 2005

John Patrick Poet wrote:
> I just submitted a patch to the dev list which uses the 1/2 keys to
> switch between the normal "All" view and a "Unique" view.  This works
> for Movies, Categories and Channels.
>
> Not being a SQL expert, the above example was very usefull.  Thanks Bruce.

Got it. I won't be able to get to this quite yet. I want to add the
titleSort hacXXX enhancement. I also think this would be useful for
People Search as large results are usually many showings of the
same movies. May not hurt to have it available for other searches.
Still wouldn't make sense for Time, and New Title is already unique.
Per-channel sort by title sounds interesting.

--  bjm